Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you may have questions about our products or shopping with us and most of the time, someone else will have the same question! So, here are the answers to your frequently asked questions.
If you can't find an answer to your question here please contact us or call our friendly customer experience team between 8am-4pm Monday to Friday on 0800 404 282 . We'd love to help you with your enquiry.
Are you a Stockist? Click here to view all your relevant FAQs
You sure can! We have over 3,000 stockists across New Zealand and Australia.
- For New Zealand stockists, simply use the ‘Find a Stockist’ tool within each product detail page.
- For Australian stockists, visit splosh.com.au and use the ‘Find a Stockist’ tool within each product detail page.
Don’t you worry! We will send you an order confirmation email after your order has been placed. Always keep an eye on your junk mail in case the email has landed in there.
If you do not receive an order confirmation, don’t stress! Just contact us and we will sort it out for you.
Oh no! Some of our items can be very popular and we may run out of stock from time to time.
If an item is out of stock you will not be able to add it to your cart. Don’t stress! If you click on the “Let me know when product is in stock” button and complete the form with your name and email address, we’ll email you as soon as it’s back in stock.
Change of mind? Not a problem! If you decide you want to make changes or cancel your order please contact us within 1 hour of placing it.
If you decide to change or cancel your order after 1 hour of placing it, we cannot guarantee that it hasn’t already been processed. What can we say, we’re super speedy! Never fear though, contact us ASAP and we will do our best to modify the order for you.
Not happy? No problem! We accept exchanges and returns. For more information please go to our Shipping and Returns Policy.
Candles have a memory, if you don’t burn them correctly each time, you will shorten the life of your candle. To ensure you get the best burn experience from your WoodWick or KoKo candle, please follow these tips each time you light it.
- Burn candle for 3-4 hours at a time, ensuring the wax has liquefied across the surface to the sides. This prevents wax from tunnelling.
- Trim wick before each use by gently breaking off excess burnt wick with your fingertips and discarding.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours without trimming the wick.
- Do not leave any wick trimmings in the wax pool.
- Never use the lid to extinguish the flame as the wax absorbs the smoke trapped under the lid. This could lead to a smokey smell when you next light your candle.
- Make sure you place the lid back on the candle when it’s not being used to give fresher, longer lasting fragrance.
- Avoid drafts and ensure your candle is sitting on a flat surface so that the wax melts evenly.
- Always discontinue use of your candle when 1cm of wax remains. This will prevent the glass jar from overheating or cracking.
Want to become part of the Splosh fam? If you own a bricks and mortar retail store and would like to enquire about becoming a stockist, please click HERE to complete the Stockist Form and a member of our customer experience team will be in touch shortly.
We want to get your goodies to you as soon as possible! We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150.00 in New Zealand (excluding wall art and other bulky items).
Standard Shipping is $15 and orders are shipped fortnightly*
Please note: All orders are dispatched from Brisbane, Australia. During sale and holiday periods, delivery may take longer than the estimated timeframe above.
Want to know more? All our delivery and shipping information can be found here.
We use Main Freight as our international postage service. If you would like to follow your parcel’s journey, contact us and we’ll give you an update on where it’s at. Best to leave it to us to deal with the freight company!
Still haven’t received your goodies after 10 days? Don’t worry, help is on its way! Contact us with your order and tracking number and we’ll get to the bottom of it for you.
From time to time, you may have issues trying to place an order. This can be frustrating when you’re eager to get your hands on some Splosh goodies! We recommend trying the following tips:
- Clear your cache and any cookies from your browser
- Try a different web browser - using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the easiest to browse and shop on most websites, including ours
- Log in/log out of your account again
- Try using a different device (sometimes using a desktop may help)
If you’re still having trouble, contact us or give us a call on 07 3805 4718 and we’ll help you get back to shopping!
It happens to all of us! Simply click “Forgot Your Password?” on the sign in page and follow the instructions to re-set your password.